Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Map

As mentioned in my previous post, those nifty virtual travel maps are pretty neat. I know that some people may look at the map and think I have been a lot of places. And I have, I know. However, not nearly as many places as many other people. And not a lot of terribly "off the beaten path" places. But it is not a comparative game for me. And it is NOT a competition(despite me saying that, I know some people that will immediately begin comparing). I have to admit, while each "dot" has great memories attached to it, the blank spaces scream to me. Not because I want to "add to the list", but because I want to add to my memory bank! I know that travel - no matter where it is - enriches me. I crave that kind of input.

(Side note: ever done Gallup's "Strengths Finder"? I have, and one of my strengths is input. It means I literally crave to learn more about things. That explains my approach to travel...)

Back to the purpose of the post. Without further delay, I reveal to you my present-version of my virtual travel map. It is somewhere on this blog. I have to figure that out still!

No comments:

Post a Comment